211 is a free, confidential information and referral service for thousands of community and social services available across the province. It is available throughout the province – 24 hours a day, 365 days a year – by dialing “2-1-1” to speak to a helpful staff member or by searching the easy-to-use online database at www.ns.211.ca.
211 has information on more than 5,000 services including:
- Mental Health and Addition Services
- Housing Needs – all types
- Food, Clothing and Furniture Banks
- New Immigrant Programs
- Support Groups
- Shelters – for women, men and youth
- Services for people with disabilities
- And many more!
Helping you find the right community and social services.
Call 211 or visit ns.211.ca