1) Upham Drive, Meech Holdings Limited
Application by Meech Holdings Limited to amend a 2012 development agreement affecting lands off Upham Drive and thereby permit minor changes to the site plan, changes to the timing provisions, and permit the addition of 20 one-storey townhouse style residential units in five buildings on a private lane.
2) 63 Queen Street, Van Aardt Investments Limited
Development Agreement application to permit the development of a health care/institutional use.
This application will proceed to the next meeting of the Planning Advisory Committee on February 27, 2017
3) 118 Lyman Street, Brentwood Developments Limited
Development Agreement application to permit a multiple unit residential development consisting of two scenarios:
1. Two 36-unit three storey buildings
2. Six, two or three storey, 10 unit, townhouse style buildings