1) Upham Drive, Meech Holdings Limited
Application by Meech Holdings Limited to amend a 2012 development agreement affecting lands off Upham Drive and thereby permit minor changes to the site plan, changes to the timing provisions, and permit the addition of 20 one-storey townhouse style residential units in five buildings on a private lane.
2) 63 Queen Street, Van Aardt Investments Limited
Development Agreement application to permit the development of a health care/institutional use.
A public hearing has been scheduled for Monday, April 3rd at 1:00pm in the Town Council Chambers.
3) 118 Lyman Street, Brentwood Developments Limited
Development Agreement application to permit a multiple unit residential development consisting of two scenarios:
1. Two 36-unit three storey buildings
2. Six, two or three storey, 10 unit, townhouse style buildings