Due to directives from the Minister of Natural Resources and Renewables the Cobequid Trail is closed until further notice.
The Cobequid Trail is a 16 km walking and cycling trail network throughout Truro and Colchester. The trail takes you along the former rail line, through the Acadain dykelands, past farmlands, and along the Salmon River, which leads to the Bay of Fundy.
Access the Cobequid Trail from one of the following trailheads:
- Old Barns trailhead, 919 Shore Road, Old Barns
- Cobequid Bay Lookoff trailhead, 3471 Highway 236, Lower Truro
- Lower Truro trailhead, 4057 Highway 236, Lower Truro
- Fundy Discovery Site trailhead, 103 Tidal Bore Road, Lower Truro
- Will-Kare trailhead, 105 Lower Truro Road, Lower Truro
- Truro trailhead, 202 Willow Street, Truro
- Eagle Crest trailhead, 39 Warren Drive, Bible Hill
- Farnham Brook trailhead, 36 Village Court, Bible Hill
- Bible Hill Recreation Park trailhead, 64 Guest Drive, Bible Hill
The Old Barns, Lower Truro and Truro sections of the Cobequid Trail are part of the Blue Route and the Trans Canada Trail.