Town of Truro Municipality Tenders can be accessed and downloaded through Nova Scotia Government's Tender Notices.
The Town of Truro will no longer host opportunities on the Town's website or advertise in the newspaper. Due to this change, the Town of Truro will no longer maintain plan taker’s lists, nor have knowledge of who has downloaded opportunities. It will be the sole responsibility of the vendor to monitor the Nova Scotia Government website for any addenda that may be issued. Tender results will be available at Nova Scotia Tender Notices.
The Town of Truro strives for transparency in its procurement processes & policies as well as the receiving of the best value for citizens. At times, the Town will take part in the following Collaborative Groups or Buying Groups:
- Procurements eligible under the Canadian Collaborative Procurement Initiative CCPI: buyandsell.gc.ca - Buyandsell.gc.ca
- Procurements conducted by the Canoe Procurement NSFM Group. For further information and access to the Canoe Procurement/NSFM Group Buying Program request for proposal (RFP) notices, please visit NSFM and Canoe Procurement.
Town of Truro’s Procurement Policy, Terms and Conditions and relevant Town of Truro Procurement information:
Procurement Office Information
- Our office is open Monday - Friday, 8:30 am - 4:30 pm,
- The telephone number is 902- 895-7821,
- You can e-mail requests, questions or comments to: