1) 118 Lyman Street, Brentwood Developments Limited
Revised Development Agreement application to permit a multiple unit residential development: Six, two or three storey, 10 unit, townhouse style buildings.
(635 KB) pdf 118 Lyman Application Briefing Oct 3 17 (490 KB) pdf (635 KB)
- pdf 118 Lyman Staff Report Oct 25 17 (4.59 MB)
Public Hearing scheduled for December 4th at 7:00 PM in Town Council Chambers.
2) Municipal Planning Strategy and Land Use Bylaw Amendment to Establish the Neighbourhood Institutional (P4) Zone
Municipal Planning Strategy and Land Use By-law Amendments to establish the Neighbourhood Institutional (P4) Zone and apply it to several institutional uses located in established residential neighbourhoods.
- pdf Institional (P4) Zone MPS Amendment Staff Report May 3 17 (1.37 MB)
- pdf Institional (P4) Zone - MPS Amendment - Supplemental Report - Jun 20.17.pdf (232 KB)
- pdf Ad for P4 Zone Hearing (77 KB)
- pdf Institional (P4) Zone MPS Amendment Final Staff Report Sep 28 17 (462 KB)
Council approved these amendments at a public hearing on October 2, 2017 and are subject to Ministerial review.
3) Municipal Planning Strategy and Land Use Bylaw Amendment to Review Commercial Use Provisions in Downtown Residential Zones
Proposals for non-residential development utilizing large heritage homes in downtown Truro are currently not permitted by existing zoning regulations. Indications are that there may be an issue with the current regulations that warrants a review and possibly amendments.
Planning Advisory Committee will discuss at their regular monthly meeting on November 27th, 2017.
4) 140 Dominion Street, Strategic Atlantic Limited
Development Agreement Application to permit a multiple unit residential development consisting of ten townhouse style dwellings.
Revised proposal and application to be reviewed by Planning Advisory Committee at an upcoming meeting, date to be determined.